Fortnite is one of the leading and popular battle royal games. Since its release, it has received an overwhelming response from the players and its fan base keeps growing, throwing a steep challenge to the domination of PUBG. However, Fortnite is not all about slaying virtual enemies. Your success in combat will depend on your building skills too! After getting dropped from the flying bus on the remote island, you will need to build shelters apart from fighting the enemies- either solo or in a group.
Listed below are some handy building tips for the Fortnite players:
- Focus On Gathering – The ace Fortnite players not only watch for the enemies but they keep on building shelters. This is what you need to do too.
- Watch For Supply – You may not always have enough supply to set up a shelter quickly. So, you need to check out how much brick, metal, and wood is there in stock. Whenever you run short on these building blocks, try to find in the vicinity.
- Healing Is Necessary – You will definitely get wounded, no matter if you play solo or in a group system. However, you need to heal fast if you want to win. To heal fast, set up a structure fast with 3 walls.
- Building Can Help Movements – Building shelter in Fortnite not only helps you in staying safe from enemy firing. These also help you in moving fast without getting hurt. Build a few platforms when you jump from a steep hill or make a ramp to reach a hilltop.
- Collecting With Cover – When a player drops his supplies after being shot, you can collect the materials. You may also grab an item drop. To ensure you do not get shot while collecting these items, set up a quick shelter and then collect stuff.
- Use Height To Your Advantage – The actions and shooting intensify as the storm circle closes in. You can make vertical high shelters to get an edge over the enemies in such times. A mix of ramps and walls put vertically will be useful.
- Don’t Stay In Base Always – Staying in a shelter safeguards you from enemy shots but the storm can still harm you. With time, the storm will close in the circle. If you feel the storm is getting closer to the base, do not delay and abandon it. You can build another base soon without many woes